WE ARE DESTINASIA PLANNERS
—-TERMS & CONDITIONS—-
- Tour cost published does not include railway/air fare.
- Destinasia Planners, hereinafter referred to as ‘the company’ does Railway/ Air ticketing as ‘Value Added service’ to it’s customers, hereinafter referred to as the ‘tour participant’s, free of cost. The company will book Railway / Air tickets within 72hrs. (Excluding Sunday) of booking of the tour with Destinasia Planners. In case of fluctuations in bus/train/ air fares, the same shall be borne by the tour participant as an additional cost.
- In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances, the Tour Manager has discretionary powers to modify the route or cancel the tour.
- The company reserves the right to alter, amend, postpone or cancel any of the tours advertised in the brochure, without assigning any reason. In that case, money paid by the tour participant will be fully refunded but no compensation will entertained.
- Baggage and personal belonging of the tour participant is his/her responsibility. The company should not be liable for any loss/damage of the same.
- The company shall not be responsible and/or liable for any loss/damage cause to the tour participant due to reasons beyond the control of the company.
- Smoking and Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited during bus journey/ in the dining hall.
- If the tour participant misbehaves causing inconvenience or annoyance to any tour participant or causes damage to the property of the company, he/she will be asked to leave the tour immediately. The tour managers have been authorized to do so. There will not be any compensation, whatsoever, in such cases.
- Food will not be provided by the company during railway/air journey, in domestic tours. The expenses towards the same shall be borne by the tour participant.
- Drinking water will not be provided by the company during the bus/train journey. Tour participants are requested to carry their own water bottle.
- As a tour planner, the company does not have any control over airlines, railways, coach companies, shipping companies, hotels, local transport or any other facilities provided by third parties. The company is not responsible for the delays or deficiencies in the services provided by outside agencies. Also please note that the company does not have any control on schedules of opening and closing timings of the tourist attractions.
- On receiving request from the tour participant, to travel by higher class of railway/air, the company assures to do its best to arrange for the same. But if the company cannot fulfill the request, the tour participant will have to travel, as per the ticket arranged, according to initial request. Non availability of the higher class cannot be a reason to cancel the tour.
- In computerized reservation system of Indian railways, the berths/seats once reserved cannot be changed. Tour participant will have to travel by the same berth/seat as mentioned in the ticket, issued by Indian railways.
- Tour Participants are requested to collect railway/air ticket from our office only after making full payment, no tickets will be sent through courier.
- If the tour participant is travelling before or extending his/her tour after the schedule, he/she shall bear the expenses towards food and accommodation. It will be sole responsibility of the tour participant to join the group at the right time and place. In any circumstances the company and the tour manager shall not be responsible for the tour participant before joining / after leaving the tour as per schedule.
- Government Service Tax (GST) 5% will be additional on total tour invoice.
- Cheques/ Demand drafts should be drawn in favour of “Destinasia Planners Private Limited”, payable at Mumbai.