Tour Cost – 55,000/-
Tour Date – 3 April 2019
Sri Lanka, officially the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka and known from the beginning of British colonial rule until 1972 as Ceylon, is an island country in South Asia near south-east India.
A diverse and multicultural country, Sri Lanka is home to many religions, ethnic groups, and languages. In addition to the majority Sinhalese, it is home to large groups of Sri Lankan and Indian Tamils, Moors, Burghers, Malays, Kaffirs and the aboriginal Vedda. Sri Lanka has a rich Buddhist heritage, and the first known Buddhist writings of Sri Lanka, the Pāli Canon, dates back to the Fourth Buddhist council in 29 BC. Sri Lanka’s recent history has been marred by a thirty-year civil warwhich decisively ended when the Sri Lankan military defeated the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam
Sri Lanka is a republic and a unitary state governed by a Semi-presidential system. The legislative capital, Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte, is a suburb of the commercial capital and largest city, Colombo.
Sri Lanka has had a long history of international engagement, as a founding member of the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC), and a member of the United Nations, the Commonwealth of Nations, the G77, and the Non-Aligned Movement. Along with the Maldives it is one of the two countries in South Asia that are currently rated among high human development on the Human Development Index.
Day 1: Arrive Colombo - Kandy
Overnight stay at Kandy.
Day 2: Kandy - Nuwara Eliya
Day 3: Nuwara Eliya to Bentota
Day 4: Bentota
Day 5: Bentota - Colombo
Day 6: Departure
Tour ends with sweet memories!!!!
- Return economy class air travel as per itinerary.
- Visa fees.
- 5 nights accommodation on twin sharing basis in 3-star hotels as per itinerary.
- English speaking guide.
- Travel by comfortable AC coaches as per the itinerary.
- Entrance fees of all the sightseeing places to be visited from inside.
- Kandy city tour with entrance to Tooth Temple.
- Nuwara Eliya city tour.
- Bentota Water sports (1 round each)
- Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery.
- Madu River Safari.
- Galle city tour.
- Colombo city tour.
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- 5 % GST on total invoice.
- Any increase in airfare, airport taxes, visa fees, Govt taxes, fuel surcharges and any applicability
of taxes from govt.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation
facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances
during the tour
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land
arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure, currently calculated 1 Euro: Rs 81.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the
regular menu provided by us pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in
“Tour Cost Includes”.